Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy Dance!!!!



The semester is almost over!!!! I have a final to give, some clinical evals to complete, grades to post and I am done until next year!!!!! I still have a lot to do, it's true, but the final is already done, and I am going to complete the evals this week-end! I am tired--tired--and will relish some down time. Above is a new WIP. I haven't worked on it in several weeks, since I have a lot of commitments in the quilting category as well. This is a quilt I saw at the "Moda Bake Shop". I had a couple of jelly rolls and some 5 inch squares so I didn't have to purchase anything. I really like the simplicity of the quilt. I plan to back it with plain muslin (unbleached) and quilt it in a simple tight stipple. It will be a perfect cuddle quilt.


Just wanted to check in---nothing really exciting going on at "the house", other than the fact that my dryer just broke. Maybe I see that red front loader in my future :c)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!