Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quilting Block?


I have been doing "some" quilting, I have been sorta blocked.  Not sure why---but  I know we all go through the same thing on occasion.  What I did do is to make the pictured quilt tote. 

It was pretty easy to make----used one yard of pre-quilted fabric.  Although the pattern says it would hold a queen quilt, I don't think it will hold any more than one.  I think I will remake it larger, but it will definitely do for taking smaller quilts to guild, or holding equipment needed for a class. 

Anyway---this is a pretty boring post---sorry, but that is the way it goes at times.  Have a great remainder of the day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Where did you get the pattern? It would be handy one for taking necessaties to a class!LOL Not much going on here either. I think it's the "mid-winter" ho-hums that are going around. Hard to get up and get energetic toward starting something new with the weather really yucky outside!! Hugs, D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was also blocked. Thank goodness I had a couple things started that I didn't have to think about to finish. But, now things are back on track and my machine is whirring away with confidence. Be well. Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!