I finished quilting the auction quilt. I used the CL "Swirls" Board. I think it turned out great. The circles are a great contrast to the Hex's. I had GREAT tension and only had to "un-quilt" one little spot where my stylus came out of the guide (I was busy watching TV and not paying attention). I am going to bind it in a bright yellow 30's print. Since I am going to keep the scalloped border on two sides, I will sew the binding on by machine, but sew it down by hand. It is taking me a little while to complete putting the binding on because of all the mitered corners. It isn't perfect, but I really think it will end up really nice since I can manipulate it easier when I sew the binding down.
I worked on another WIP and will try to finish at least one of my "yet to be finished projects" before I start anything else. I also have two more tops that need to be quilted, including "African Abacus", so I have LOTS to do to get "caught up".
Have a great evening!