Friday, June 26, 2015

Progress!!!




Like most quilters, I work on multiple projects.  The top is the quilt that I am making for the auction.  The picture only shows a part of two rows ---it will be 10 rows of 8 blocks ---about 64 x 80 finished.  I don't have a lot of variety in my blocks, using only what I have available of my handdyes.  I have to have it done by August.  The lower block is called "Flutterbug" (I think).  The original pattern was in a book I purchased a couple of weeks ago and was 10 inches finished...mine is 18 inches finished!  I cut all the pieces with my GO! cutter---had every die I needed to "biggie size" it.  It should be big enough for my bed, so I can switch out the "Trip" for this one.  No set time to finish it, but I am using only what I have----Not purchasing anything--only stash.

Just wanted to update you!  I have spent all day working and now I think I will turn in---no dinner for me---too fatigued to eat!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!