Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hey!

Things are nice and quiet around here. I am on Fall Break yesterday and today and tried really hard to relax. I really think I succeeded :-) My darling little grandson was walking pass me and I noticed his knees showing when they shouldn't have---he had gigantic holes in the knee of his pajamers--so what does a good Mai do? Well she makes him some new ones of course. I dragged out my serger and dusted it off and made him not one, not two, but THREE pajamer bottoms. Joanne's had flannel on sale and I made him all three pair for a little over $4 a pair! It was really nice to sew clothing.

I had Guild last night and got some great "brights" from my secret sis. I feel another quilt coming on! I have already cut out a tumbler quilt with my GO! from
30's scraps so I am going to finish that one first!

I have also finished "Christmas Lights" the mystery by Bonnie Hunter that was in installments in the Quiltmaker Mag. It is really a pretty quilt! I am now in the process of quilting it---I chose a really complicated panto I purchased from the Electric Company. I really sorta wish I hadn't been so ambitions, but I am pushing on. The tension (of course) played havoc for the first couple of passes, but I think I have that solved now. Since the backing is busy, it doesn't look too bad. I will post a picture as soon as I am finished!

I am going to spend the rest of the evening knitting---October is almost done and my goal was to finish this pair of socks!

Have a great evening!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Patricia! Thanks for giving us an update on your life. Sounds like you have lots of great projects in the works, socks included!

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!