Friday, March 27, 2015

Almost Done!!!






I loaded "Mad for Plaid" on the long arm this morning and I am already half done.  I decided to not use the Baptist Fan but rather another CL board (see the second board).   The quilting fabrics and design make using a really complicated quilting motif unnecessary so this board will add just enough texture.  The backing is a moda print that I have had for quite awhile.  It is a combination of text and birds (from a dictionary).  The color is perfect for the quilt and "modern up" the very traditional pattern.  I should be done with it by the week-end!

1 comment:

  1. I have that Circle Lord board. I have only used it once. :( What a great use for it on your mad for plaid quilt! Yes, it's not too complicated for the busy plaids. Great choice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!