The top and bottom and one of the side borders are on. I just need to put the right side one and I will be ready to quilt. The border is dark strips although I have decided to carry a couple of the circles out to the edge of the border. Add a little interest. I had originally alternated the border squares with light and dark and didn't really think it "ended" the quilt, so I took out the light and substituted for the dark. As I "frogged", I really was trying to talk myself into leaving it, but since I probably will not make another quilt quite like this again, I decided to do it right. Again, it is a little "wonky", but I really like it! Now I am trying to figure out how to quilt it. I am not going to get too fancy since you will not be able to see it anyway, but I think texture is important. I am thinking either Baptist Fans or the Egyptian Eye CL Board I have been using a lot lately. I am going to have to "study" on it for a bit.