Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What's Been Going On?

I have been "missing" from blogland for a little while. I have been one busy girl. My youngest Grandson arrived from Florida for the summer so we have been involved in getting acclimated to each other. He is a sweetie pie and I am looking forward to the summer!

On the quilting front, I have been busy dyeing fabric. I am really getting into this. It is such fun to see all the colors you can get from just 3 primary colors. I didn't really write the recipes down and post the fabric colors like I did before, but I plan to do that next time. I've ordered more colors so I definitely see more experimenting in the future.





I have also been "tending" my garden! I am becoming a real "southern lady" :-)!








Oh yea! I forgot to mention that my guild challenge won third place! It has gotten dark so the light isn't right for picture taking but I will post that picture and my latest quilt tomorrow.

Hugs! Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!