"Diamonds In" is completed!!!!! I am so very glad I kept the white/beige background. It really allows the diamonds to stand out and makes this a very contemporary quilt. The only challenge---since I used a jelly roll of 45 strips, there is some repeats---nothing I can do about it. I did add a couple of orphan strips so that helped a bit. It is queen size and isn't asking for a border. I am going to have a look in my stash for a appropriate binding. I think as I have been doing a lot lately, I will do a faux piping so I can bind it by machine---we'll see. This is a GREAT first finish. Since there is a lot of "white" space, again, I will use a busy panto. I am thinking of keeping the one I already have loaded. The round edges of it should go well with the sharp corners of the diamonds. I feel pretty good!!!
I am ready for the Feb. UFO for sure----oops better not get too "cocky"----I have quite a few UFO's on that list that will not be as easy or fun to finish!