Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy Sunday!




I worked yesterday and as usual, was absolutely exhausted!!!!! This is the only time I REALLY feel my age---after working a 12 hour shift at the hospital.
Anyway, I got up this morning and decided I would tackle one of my "binding" UFO's. If you have been reading my blog, you will know that one of the things that is sure to get my "whining" button turned on is to talk about binding. I decided to instead use my new found faux piping binding skill and bind a quilt. I had already sewn a binding on this quilt, but it was a different white than the quilt and I really didn't like it, so I cut it off and put another on. Since the faux binding allows me to put the entire thing on by machine, I finished it in no time. This is the completed work, so now I only really have 3 quilts left that I must bind. I am going to use the same technique and get them all done!!!!!
Hope your day is going well. I am going to fry some fish, make some spicy rice, some cornbread muffins and a veggie and try to rest for the remainder of the day. "See" you around the web!

1 comment:

  1. Ugghhh. Bindings. Glad you've found an exciting way to knock those off your list. I'm all about the peaceful sewing in front of the TV, but when sewing down a binding, it just seems I'll never get back to the starting point so I can be done. Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!