Friday, September 24, 2010

I Am Going On A Trip!!!!

I will be out of pocket for the next week. I am going to Las Vegas (!) to a nursing conference. It was originally scheduled for Nashville, but of course the "great flood" took care of that. It was rescheduled for Las Vegas and to be perfectly honest, I didn't think my University would send me. I was wrong! There is even more good news---I was making my hotel reservations and the host hotel was sold out. The young lady taking my reservations however put me in the hotel next door and gave me a 600 sq. foot suite!!!! My husband is also going---HE is going to have a vacation :c), but we are leaving tomorrow and the conference doesn't really start until Monday, so I will have a little vacation as well before the work starts. I love learning, so I will still enjoy myself even though I will not be hanging out with him.

On the quilting front---I need to make only 7 more blocks and I can start putting "Peaches and Berries" together. I didn't meet my goal since this has been such a busy week, but it has waited this long to be completed so it can wait a little longer.

Well, just wanted to let you know that although there will not be posts, I haven't abandoned blogland. Have a great week and I will "see" you around Thursday of next week!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!