Sunday, June 26, 2011


The colors looked so beautiful and saturated, but when I washed them they were just that "washed out". I checked my recipe and think I will go back to the process that I used last year. I also don't think this current process has enough soda ash in it. What I plan to do (after I clean a little and rest my foot) is to overdye and see if my colors are more saturated. I was going to share this batch with a blog friend but it seems that every time I begin to make something for someone else it always ends up not quite right. That is one reason I am so hesitate to quilt for others. When I am doing something for just me it is perfect! but the minute I do it with another in mind it messes up.

Oh well, back to the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!