Monday, September 5, 2011

Progress!!!!



I have made some progress! This is 5 blocks and I have decided to make them 12 inch's unfinished. I increased the size of the one block I had made, putting the strips in a "Log Cabin-Like" manner. It didn't seem to make any difference in the ability of that block to fit in. Some of the rows end up a little "wonky", but again, that doesn't seem to matter. I am liking this---my DH just looks at it and says, that is really "bright". Sometimes when I show my quilts at one of the Guilds I belong to, the ladies often remark about the brightness of my quilts and in fact one lady said one of my quilts made her "eyes jump". This is going to be another "eye jumper". I think I am going to call it, "Spontaneous Combustion". What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! You just can't go wrong with scrsppy strips. I am tempted to make another ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!