83 x 97
I decided to not add the bottom border---it is large as it is and an added 7 inches would make it weird in size (the pictures really don't show the real size)----a total of 2,009 squares (and I still have some left in the container). I really love it!!! I was able to line the squares up in the border really well with those in the body. Doesn't it look like pixels in the photo. I am going to load it later today and then quilt it. I am going to get a poly batting since I don't want it to crinkle when I wash it---too many seams I think---and will bind it in the bright turquoise. I have also changed the name to "Gallimaufry" (gal-uh-maw-free), a noun that means jumble/hotchpotch. It is a word I found while reading blogs this morning. It seems an appropriate name.