Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Goings On!

 
The "formal" tree"--  we normally have two Christmas trees.  This tree is downstairs and we open the gifts under it after breakfast.  It has ornaments that are very old---some of them the kids made for me when they were really little. 

 
The "Santa Tree" also known as the "Grandbabies" Tree.  The ornaments are made by the grandbabies and decorated totally by them!  Normally this is where Santa leaves his gifts, but this year we (the adults were allowed to add some gifts.  The gifts under this tree are opened as soon as the kids get up, which can be very EARLY!
 
 
 
I moved the new machine to my sewing table and moved the other machine to the back.  I am now all set up to sew and embroidery at the same time!
 
 
This is the quilt I am currently quilting.  It is from the group that Diane left me to quilt.  Doesn't it remind you of Christmas?  I am quilting Baptist Fan's on it and again, my tension is cooperating!  I will not be able to do much quilting in the days coming but maybe I can sneak in a little!   Look at all those project boxes in the background!  I know what my New Year's Resolution should be!
 
Well, just wanted to let you know I was still around, but very busy!  If I don't "talk" to you before Tuesday----have a blessed and joyful holiday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!