Monday, March 8, 2010

Progress!

Today was an absolutely beautiful day here in Middle TN.  I should have been outside working in the yard, but instead chose to admire the sunshine from my sewing room.  I will probably get out this week (I am on Spring Break), but I worked on trying to get these quilts finished this week.

 
My UF quilt.  This is the first two "braids"--I am putting a tea dyed muslin strip between the braids.
 




The sashing is a very, very light beige Kona---looks almost white.  It will be 7 blocks by 10.  At the very top you can see the top of 3 inch squares and then I will put another border of Kona.  The squares I have had a long time---again, some weird fabrics but okay in this quilt since it is a scrap quilt.

Have a great evening!

xoxo

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!