Sunday, February 26, 2012

Progress!



I was able to get 64 blocks out of one jelly roll plus 10 more strips. That should make this quilt approximately 80 x 80. I am now starting to put the blocks together. My quilt will be vertical rather than horizontal. Since it is square though, I can lay it either way. I like the contrast of the bright fabrics with the white Kona!


I didn't get any more bindings sewn on, but will tackle at least one quilt tomorrow. Since I have been sewing them down by machine though, I have done a total of three!


After this quilt is completed, I have at least 3 that I have begun and need to finish! Lots to do!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm I can't picture this pattern. Guess this one will be a surprise for me! :-)
    Got my D9P done, will send you picture of it soon. Finishing up on the civil war quilt and should have it done by tomorrow evening. Pretty good for a rainy weekend!
    Will catch up with this week...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!