Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Got My Mojo Back!!!

I finished quilting "Paintbox"! It is all trimed and ready for the binding. Although there are a couple of spots when my quilting got "outside" the line, I think all in all, it turned out well. As I mentioned earlier, this is a complicated pattern to quilt and for a first time I am proud. I know now what I need to do next time to make it perfect! I also like using the pale yellow thread! It blends well in the colored blocks and doesn't stand out too much on the white sashing.



You can see the quilting pattern a little better on this one I think!


My pile of quilts that need binding....a total of five. I absolutely HATE binding! So many quilters actually like this part of quilting because they say it truly means a "finish", but I have to really push myself. The majority of these will be put on by machine (!) only one is designated as hand work!


I actually think I am getting my "Mojo" back---quilting at least! I am experiencing a renewed excitment about making new quilts and just as important, finishing some UFO's!!!!!


Have a early day tomorrow so no quilting tonight. Have a great remainder of the evening and thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!