Friday, October 26, 2012

"THE" Baby Blanket!

These are the pictures of  "The" baby blanket as promised.  The picture is kind of washed out, but I think you get the general idea.  The backing is fabric I had in my stash--only 1 yard and the "chenille" is purple, green and yellow.  I did a quilt binding in green polka dots.  I think it is a "sweet" little blanket.  Not sure where it will go, but definitely I am going to make a couple more---at least one in "guy" colors.
It has a nice soft "wrinkle" feel---very vintage.  I did a "little" quilting on one of Diane's quilts, but had some difficulty lining up the panto.  After some "frogging", there is nothing like taking stitches out while the quilt is still on the longarm, I think I have it right.  It is so weird, when I am doing quilts for myself, never any trouble, but the minute I put on a quilt that belongs to someone else, all kinds of "stumble steps" present themselves.

Well, I am tired for the day----so I am going to drink a Pepsi, fold some clothes, and watch a little television.

"See" you later!

1 comment:

  1. Love the chenille quilt! I've wanted to do one for quite a while. Maybe this will motivate me! LOL
    And don't worry about any what you call 'boo boos' on my quilt! It's always perfect as far as I'm concerned! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!