I finished quilting for the evening and sat down to do what I always end (and often begin) my day doing---reading my favorite blogs and what should I see----but I have been given the Keative Blogger Award by Zlaty from Zlaty Sews. Wow---I know this is just for fun---but I am really surprised and honored. I haven't been doing this for very long (since January) but I find it such fun. Thanks Zlaty! The rules are for me to pass it on to 7 more bloggers and to list 7 things I love---- The things I love first----
1. Jesus who has blessed me beyond belief.
2. My husband of 30+ years--he NEVER, EVER says a thing about how much fabric I buy and in fact often buys me the latest gadgets---(the latest -- the Go Cutter) and tools (a Gammill)---plus he ALWAYS loves every quilt I make.
3. Each of my five adult children---not only do I love them, but I also like them.
4. My nine grandchildren---I wish I could have been a grandmother first---it is too much fun!!!
5. My Gammill Premier--even if it doesn't have a stitch regulator and at times causes me to develop a tension headache
6. My collection of quilting magazines and books---reading is my second love and nothing pleases me more than to take a good quilting book and read while sipping a "blue label"--my name for pepsi.
7. My sewing room/studio---I am so glad I took a room we never used (a formal dining room) and turned it into my "zen" place.
Now the 7 bloggers I pass the award on to ---
1. Quilting Daze
2. Scraps and Threadtails
3. Crazy Mom Quilts
4. Longarm Quilter and Handdyer
5. Giraffe Dreams
6. Kathy's Fancy Stitching News
7. Quilt It
There are so many more---each one gives me something unique and I truly appreciate it. I am new to the area I live in and usually quilt alone--quilting blogs give me the support that I don't always have "on site". Thanks to each of you!!!!!---and especially to you Zlaty!---Hugs!