Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update!

I was re-reading my last post and I just wanted to "stop in" for a minute and update you on my mood. I am much better!!!!! Maybe it is just "my time of life", but anyway, I am feeling much better. I have been making some progress on my Hexagon quilt, and have decided to give it to my GS's teacher (for her baby). She has made this year a good one for him and is a nice person. The quilt is in solids and really was an exercise for me to get out of my usual, it is a small throw, perfect for a little one. I'll take pictures later today.

Anyway---I will post more this afternoon, but I just wanted to let you know my little "thunder cloud" has passed.

To celebrate I have given my blog a new look---.

Hugs! and I will "talk" to you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!