Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hey!

I can't believe that the week is almost gone! Wow--time does pass. I've been busy working on some of my UFO's--
1. I finished up all the blocks to the Bonnie Hunter mystery in Quiltmaker magazine. I am waiting for the next issue to put it together.
2. I worked started on the next BOM finishing kit--This one is civil war's and although it isn't really my favorite--I really like these fabrics.
3. I shopped my stash for fabrics for my Guild mystery. I am proud because I will not have to buy one fabric! not even backing!
4. I also worked on another UFO--Butler and Miller fabrics. Really bright and modern!

As soon as I get one in a position for pictures---I'll take some.

Well, just wanted to stop by and say hey!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!