Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Happy Birthday!

I have had a quiet birthday today! I taught my last class of the semester and then came home. The weather is awful---wet and cold! The perfect day to sit and sew on a binding---which I did. I've gotten lots of well wishes from friends, so all in all, I think it has been a good day.

I don't know what's up with Blogger. For some reason my "Followers" are not showing. I don't know how to fix it so I will just hope it will come back. If you are a "follower" and you notice you aren't listed, I didn't do it---just keep "following". It is so nice to see that people are interested enough to list their names, it is sorta "lonely" to not see those pictures up there :-)

Just wanted to check in. I am busy working on the Bonnie Quilt, but have just finished the 104 blocks of Step 2. I will start on Step 3---another over 100 blocks--whew!!!

1 comment:

  1. We're back!! Followers are listed in your side-bar again. Glad you missed us, and glad you have had a great birthday.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!