Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Not Feeling Well :-(




I have been up since 2:00 AM!!! I feel horrible--started yesterday as I taught my class and have gotten progressively worst. It feels like the flu--sorta, but I have had both N1H1 and regular flu shots so maybe it is just a bad cold. At any rate, I have a headache and am all stuffy and feverish. Since I can't breathe when I lay down I thought I would update my blog.

Above are pictures of my completed baby quilt! I even did the fancy back---my first one and it turned out great. The tension is a bit off on the back--of course, but I certainly am NOT frogging it (the top is beautiful). I put a black/white strip binding on and it really looks nice---at least I think so.

The other picture is of my newly begun project. Just a bunch of 30's Tumblers. It is mindless sewing (sorta). I am just trying to not get the same pattern together. It isn't very big, but I am going to have to cut some more Tumblers since a couple were off when I cut them and they are "cattawumpus".

Well, I am going back to bed for a bit and then hopefully I will feel better today. I have an important staff meeting on Friday that I must attend, sick or not.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. Get well soon, Patricia. I wish I could send you some of this wonderful sunshine we have in Louisiana today... that would help your feelings I know. Your quilts are wonderful; I really like how the tumblers quilt is looking.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!