Saturday, January 24, 2009

Let's Give This One More Try!!!!!!!!!!

I tried to begin blogging "yet again"---but not only have changed e-mail addresses, but had forgotten my password----so in trying to access my original blog, "My Quilting Adventure", I ended up setting up a new one----"Patricia's---My Quilting Adventure". It's just as well since I want to start anew---so why not with a new name.

I love the concept of blogging and have quite a few favorites. I may not get on each day, but my intent is to at least try to make an entry at least once a week.

As the name implies---my Blog will be about my quilting adventures. I have been quilting for at least 15 years, seriously for the last six or so. Last year I purchased a Gammill Premier (non-stitch regulating) and it hasn't been love at first site. In fact I haven't always had fun with this machine, but I think I am getting the "hang" of it. I make quilts mostly for myself and family, and currently have a "thing" for scrap quilts. My favorite fabric is batiks and I love the color purple.

I will post some pictures later today and really get this thing started---"yet again".

See you later today!

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!