Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter Storm


I don't know about you---but winter pictures always make me sort of sad! I know, some of people actually love the "solitude" of winter---but not me.
I woke up to pouring rain and then the temps started to drop. We are now getting sleet and snow--see above. I cancelled clinical, much to the joy of my students. We would have been stuck trying to get home on potentially dangerous highways and roads---it's not worth it! Of course this means we will have to figure out a way to make-up the time---but we have some wiggle room.
Although I am not at clinical however, I still can work at home---thanks(?) to computers---so I'll go get started!
If you are in the way of the storm---be careful, if not---have a good day quilting!
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!