Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No ICE!!!!!

We escaped!!! Although there is a LOT of rain---at this point anyway, nothing is freezing! So, school is in session. My class isn't until 1:30 P.M., so I will wait and go in later in the morning---hopefully, any ice that might have formed on bridges (I have to cross one) would have been melted by other cars. Unfortunately, my class is over at 4:30 just when the temperature is to begin to decrease. We are suppose to get 1-2 inches of snow tonight. I have a clinical at 6:30 A.M. tomorrow morning---this might be a problem since the hospital is in the same town I teach in----. Oh well---life does get in the way sometimes!--but it could sure be worst---no electricity.

Hugs!

Patricia

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!