Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

Today was absolutely beautiful!!!! The temperature was in the low 70's, without humidity. It set a record low for this time of year. I went to church and really wanted to spend the entire day outside.

I dyed yesterday (what else is new) and rinsed when I got home from church. I have to amend my "lessons learned"---salt DOES make a difference. My belief that the 200 count muslin doesn't dye as bright also held true. This time I dyed purples and greens and the purples and one FQ of green was with Quilter's Cotton---you could really see the difference. I am accumulating so much fabric, I bought a special three drawer unit to keep them in. I love just looking at the bright colors realizing I created them all by myself.

No pictures this time---maybe next time. Have a great night! We'll "talk" later!

Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!