Friday, April 27, 2012

Day #2 of THE quilting adventure!!!


Day #2 of THE adventure was to be a day spent visiting the "local" places.  This is Diane in front of one of our favorite quilt shops.  It is located in a small town named Watertown.  A small shop that was once a country store.  It is a great selection of fabrics and kits and Diane always cleans up!  Today was no exception.  I should have gotten a picture coming out but I was busy helping her carry her finds.

Today we had planned to make another trip to a small shop in KY but instead will stay home and cut out blocks on the GO!.  What little of my shopping money will be spent at the last visit to Paducah (no I didn't have to hock my wedding ring after all)!

We are having LOTS of fun!  More pictures to follow!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Now I was VERY good on this day -- I waited to blow it all when we came back Sunday afternoon! LOL Margie, the owner of the shop, has such excellent color 'sense' and coordination that it is hard to turn down any of her kits. There were actually a couple she had that I still wanted to get but alas the pocketbook couldn't carry it this time!! I'll have to go back for sure! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!