Friday, January 15, 2010

Just Checking In!

I check my blog daily for comments and to read the blogs on my list, etc. and noticed I hadn't posted for almost a week!

Nothing new going on here---I am STILL plugging along on the Carolina Christmas (I am going to rename it to just Carolina). I have "almost" all of the segments put together to make the stars, and should be able to put all these little pieces together to make the two big units (poninsetta's and stars). I am thinking that I honestly don't have the stamina to make the pieced border, so I am going to try to figure out what I will do about that. I really want to make this a truly stash quilt, so I am NOT going to buy any more fabrics to finish it. I think though I should have a enough of a red to use as a border.

I have also decided to make the "Paintbox quilt" --I also think I mentioned it in an earlier post. I still have no idea when the Kona Jelly Rolls will get here so I haven't "officially" started it, although I have added it to quilts to finish. I think I will work on one of the quilts I moved over from last year WHEN I finish Carolina but before the Paintbox...confusing huh!

Hopefully I will have some pictures to post before long. Have a wonderful, quilty day!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!