Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Same-O!

I have been working at home today--which is great since it has been a grey, rainy day! It is amazing how much more work you can get done if you are at home! No interruptions, and working in flannel pajamas makes me VERY productive.

I am going to go downstairs and work on a new quilt! That's right, a new one! I have to take a little break from "the" quilt for a bit! If I don't, I am afraid I will not finish it!

I am going to start a Judy L. quilt---peaches and cream using my hand dyes. I am also going to use orange, but since I don't think I have enough of one color orange, I am adding purple, and a fuchsia. I think it is going to be a nice distraction!

Pictures to follow!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!