Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One Year of Blogging!

I am horrible about remembering important anniversaries---just as DH! For years, I always forgot our anniversary. It became a running joke--he would send me flowers, take me out to dinner, and I would sit there thinking, "it isn't great---he is doing this just because". I finally got it and after bout 20 years started to remember. Given this, it is no wonder that I didn't notice that I have been blogging for a YEAR! I can't believe it!!! I started this blog earlier and so seldom blogged that I forgot how to access it. I had to start a new one and pledged in that first blog that I would keep up with my posts! I also can't believe that people have visited for 4,842 times or that 19 people actually follow me!!!! WOW! I sometimes think that my blog is rather mundane---but thank you so much for stopping by to read! I really do appreciate it! It makes you feel good to know that someone out there shares your same interest and stop by to read. Like me, you often don't leave comments, but I know you are out there!!!

Thanks again and believe it or not, you give me a boost and make me want to keep quilting and posting! Thanks again!

4 comments:

  1. Contratulations on a whole year doesn't time just fly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patricia, Congrats on your one-year blogiversary (OK... I made up that word, but it fits)!! I wish you many more happy blog posts in the coming years.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for sticking with this blog! I know it takes time to do it bu it's satisfying!

    Keep on blogging! I enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!