Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

I have to work tomorrow, but am splitting the shift with another nurse so only have to work the first 6 hours! I spent all day cooking so when I get home tomorrow (around 2 PM), we will open the remainder of the gifts (the kids will of course have opened some of theirs) and I will only have to put the dressing in the oven and put the green bean casserole together....everything else is done, including the rolls (I will just have to warm them up). ...I will put the turkey in the roaster right before leaving for work in the morning.

We are suppose to have a white Christmas!!! The kids are really excited---not me, especially since I have to drive in it. My poor son has to work tomorrow night from 11p to 7A, so he isn't very happy either. .....but maybe it will not happen, it certainly wouldn't be the first time a prediction of weather didn't materialize.

Well, gotta go check on the rolls and get a little rest before it all starts again tomorrow. Here is hoping you all have the best Christmas ever!!!!! God's Blessings to you and your loved ones!!!

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!