- Apple Core Quilt
- Paintbox Quilt
- Depression Block Quilt
- House block scrap quilt (just started)
- Hand-dyed center block quilt (oriental fabric framing)
- Batik Quilt (only needs the binding)
- Snowball quilt (only needs the binding)
- String Quilt (made as a tube and then cut into a block).
- Drunkard's Path
This is all I can think of right now. There is one other one but it is so old---about 7 years old and at this time, I am not even sure if I want to really finish it, plus I lost the directions so......... As you can see I haven't named the quilts yet so the names are descriptive only, hence string quilt that is made as a tube.
Let's see how I do. It sounds like fun though, but that quilt I started 7 years ago sounded like fun too.