Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Post of 2010!




The bread was wonderful! See the picture---not much left of that first loaf. The second full loaf is cinnamon raisin, and it is really good as well. This machine is a "hi rise" machine, and at least with these two loafs, it has lived up to the name. I went to the grocery store and purchased some wheat flour and that will be my next loaf---tomorrow---since that is really the only type of bread we normally eat. I also got black-eyed peas (for good luck in the coming year) and mixed greens (for money in the coming year), so I will cook the customary dinner. It is said that what you are doing when the new year comes in will be what you will be doing all year, and the condition of your house will be an indicator of it's condition all year. Given that, if the legend hold true, I will be sleeping all year or playing with my DSi, and I will always have laundry waiting to be done.
Well this is the last post of the year of 2010! I am pretty proud of myself----almost a year! I have enjoyed this process really---so many new friends and I haven't met a one (other than Diane of course)! I wish all my new friends a blessed, safe and happy new year!!!!!! There have been some challenges, and some trying times---but I look forward to 2011 with anticipation.
See you next year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!