Saturday, February 21, 2009

Almost Finished!




I am almost finished with my "Mixtape" quilt (go to "Oh, Fransson" site Etsy Shop where you should be able to purchase the pattern). It has turned out pretty good---don't you think! I now need to put on the border. I think I will miter the edges---the strip of the ticking will look better I think. I really enjoyed working with the "non-traditional" quilting fabric (ticking). I don't wash my fabrics before I use them, so I can imagine when I do I will get that nice wrinkled look. The Kaffe prints make a great contrast. I have to tell you though, when using a stripe, you really have to be careful in lining everything up.

At any rate, I will put the borders on and then load it for quilting. Later I think I will work on the Guild Challenge a bit. That is really becoming a bit more complicated than I thought it would be.


Have a great Saturday!!!


Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!