Friday, February 6, 2009

What are the colors of your rainbow<

I was reading blogs this morning and found this link. I like to take "test" like this just to see what comes up. What I think is really interesting is this really does reflect how I am. Why don't you try the test! This site has other intersting "test" I think I will take. This is what the results of the quiz said about me:

"Your rainbow is intensely shaded violet, indigo, and red.

What is says about you: You are a passionate person.
You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created.
Friends count on you for being honest and insightful.
You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it."
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!