Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sunday Progress



I decided I wouldn't put mitered corners on after taking another look. Mitered corners seemed too "formal" for this quilt---in addition to the fact that miters take more fabric---for once I really didn't have that much fabric so I decided to do the normal border. I really think it looks nice--the stripes add a bit of "interest". If you click on the picture you should be able to see more detail.

I have already put it on the frame and have started quilting. I decided to use a tight stipple --it is turning out pretty good. I think I will make this quilt again---this time with batiks.

All in all it was a good day---got some laundry done, did some work work, and even cooked dinner.

Have a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!