Friday, February 13, 2009

One Finish Done!!!





I finished the binding on this quilt last night. I took it outside to take pictures but the wind was blowing---hence the wrinkle. If you click on the picture you should be able to get a close-up of the quilting. It really doesn't look too bad after all. I think it was a pretty good choice for this quilt.
I plan on putting the binding on another quilt and sewing it down this week-end---or at least getting a good start. I want to finish at least two of the projects I have going before I start a new one---at least that is my plan. Hopefully nothing will attract my attention.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day---I plan to work so I anticipate mine will be nothing special.
Stay safe!
Hugs!
Patricia

1 comment:

  1. I am very smitten with this quilt and your freehand Baptist Fans look terrific! Thanks so much for visiting my blog - I'll be back to visit you. Your blog is delightful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!