Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Busy! Busy!

The last couple of days have been very busy....both at home and at work. There also hasn't really been anything of interest to post.

I continue to work on sewing the binding on my quilt. At this point I have two sides done and about 1/3 of the third. I am noticing that my finger is getting sore where I pull the needle through. I really don't know why, but it is really sensitive. I will have to investigate some remedies.

Today was so windy---gush up to 70 miles per hour. I was leaving work and I honestly thought I was going to be blown away. I decided since I drive a small SUV (a Honda Element), that I would wait the wind out. On my way home I saw two cars---much heavier than mine that had been blown off the road.

Oklahoma had tornadoes---both my husband and I have family there but we were all blessed and the storms although in the vicinity, wasn't close enough to cause damage. When we lived in Florida, people would talk about the hurricanes, but you had time to prepare---you knew at least a week in advance sometimes, whether a storm was coming. Tornadoes, unfortunately, don't give you that much advance notice!

Let's also include the families in Australian in our prayers for safety!

Hugs and stay safe!!!

Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! Please come back again!!